Sunday, February 19, 2006

Fun Visit from The GrandPrinces

Today we knew that not only were Gramma & Grampa Prince coming for a visit, but they were bringing Great-Grammy Kitty! Mom dressed me in the softest fuzzy pants and sweater. Hopefully I'm cute enough for their visit.

These pants came in special from our good friends in Washington, (click to check out their blog!) and my Great-Auntie Norma Jane made this wonderful sweater all the way out in Montana.

This is genuine Western American fuziness.


First, Grammy got to hold me.

After that, it was Great-Grammy's turn.

Of course Grammy couldn't let Great-Grammy have all the fun!

Grampa Prince showed off his special talent as I flew around the room.
Finally, I got so overwhelmed by the love and warmth that I just took a snooze on Great Gram.

What a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Precious doesn't even begin to describe Evvie.
    Thanks for the wonderful photos and memories!
    Gramma Prince

    ReplyDelete