Friday, August 04, 2006

Pennsylvania Visit

I had so much fun on the visit to see my Grandmama and Grandpapa! (Not including the actual travelling) Cousin Griffin & Ruby were there and I shrieked with delight at their every move! Pennsylvania sure is hot in the summertime, so we cooled off at the Little Buffalo Pool- complete with spraying fountains and waterslide!

You can always click on an image to see it bigger.

Wanna See Some Pictures ?




I got to dress like my cousin Ruby, and Griffin was more than willing to share his insect books with me.


It seems like everybody wanted to hold me and make me laugh!




Of course Grandmama and Grandpapa had the warmest laps.


In Pennsylvania, they have places where the water shoots up out of the ground. It's out of this world.

At the Pool Grandpa Makes a Huge SPLASH!







A big highlight was meeting my Great Grandma Smith for the first time!


So many wonderful faces, I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:29 PM

    It's too quiet around here...and grandpapa doesn't make as cute faces as Evvie. We miss you alot!

    Love, Grandmama Suev

    ReplyDelete