Friday, May 25, 2007

Plantin' a Wet One!

Today peaked out at 93 degrees. A scorcher!
Evvie had a lot of fun today in, out, and around her pool. She started by wading around and bending down to splash for awhile, but when daddy got in, she sat on his lap and splashed and splashed. Gradually her diaper got heavier...and heavier...and heavier. She kept grapping it and saying "saggy, saggy", a word she must have picked up at daycare that amused me with each refrain.

Here she is dripping/spitting water, and carrying quite a heavy load...

...we went au natural after I took this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:38 PM

    Can't wait to finally meet my grand-niece. Love this site so I feel I already know not-so-little anymore Evvie. See you all in July.

    Love, Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete